Important: You will need to enter the account # and the name as it appears on the bill precisely. The account number should be 6 characters long including all precluding zeroes.
- Go to https://my-lcwtr.sensus-analytics.com/login.html#/signin
- Go to the bottom of the screen and click on Need to set up an account? You will be directed to the terms and condition page. Please read our terms and conditions for using the Customer Portal and click Accept if you agree and would like to proceed in setting up your account.
- You will be directed to a new screen and asked to enter your email address.
- Once you enter the email address, the system will send you an email inviting you to complete the sign up process. Please follow the directions and click on the link.
- Once you are directed to the web page, you will follow the directions to create your account.
Water Is Life!☺
We understand this is a stressful time for our community and for the households we serve. Please know that we are here for you and are committed to taking all steps necessary to maintain safe, reliable water service. ...Learn More...
The LRWS Commission has approved a plan to return to normal business operations as follows:
- Service will be terminated for customers who have a delinquent balance of 90 days or more as of June 30th, 2020.
- Normal billing practices, including the addition of penalties and fees as well as service terminations will resume on July 1st, 2020.
- Customers whose accounts became delinquent due to COVID-19 issues, may qualify for a payment plan with documented proof of the loss of or significant reduction in wages.
- Customers with delinquent accounts will have until June 24th 2020 to request and make any payment arrangements.
- Customers that may have difficulty in paying their bill are encouraged to seek assistance from local organizations such as local community action centers, churches and or other agencies that may offer assistance.
- Customers are encouraged to continue to pay their bill using other means to avoid social contact. Customer’s may pay their bill by paying by mail, online with a debit/credit card, over the phone with debit/credit card or placing their non-cash payment in the payment drop box outside of the office. For additional information on bill payment, go to our website at https://www.lowcountrywater.com/bill-payment .
- Beginning on June 01, 2020, the lobby will return to its normal hours of operation Monday thru Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. However, the lobby will be limited to no more than 3 people at a time.